A Little Atomic Bomb查理·布考斯基

给我一点原子弹徐淳刚 译


Just give me a little atomic bomb
哦,给我一点原子弹
Not too mutch just a little
不要太多
Enough to kill a horse in the street
只要一点点
But there aren’t any horses in the street
足以杀死街上的一匹马
Enough to knock the flowers from a bowl
但是街上哪有马
But I don’t see any flowers in a bowl
那好,足以摧毁一盆花
Enough then to frigthen my love
但是我没见
But I don’t have any love
盆里
Well give me an atomic bomb then to scrub in my bathtub
有什么花
like a dirty and lovable child
那么,足以
I’ve got a bathtub
吓唬我的情人
Just a little bomb general
但是我哪有
With pugnose
情人
Pink ears
那好
Smelling like underclothes in July
就给我一个原子弹,让我
Do you think I’m crazy?
在浴缸里擦洗
I think you’re crazy too
就像擦洗一个脏兮兮、可爱的孩子
So the way you think.
(我是有一个浴缸)
Send me one before somebody else does.
只要一点原子弹,随便你
长着狮子鼻
和粉红色的耳朵
闻起来像七月的
内衣
你以为我疯了?
我以为你才
疯了
你该这么想:
就给我一个原子弹,在别人
给之前。


添加译本