晨泳得一忘二 译

Morning Swim玛克辛·库敏


我空荡荡的脑海里浮现
Into my empty head there come
一片棉质的海滩,一个码头,
a cotton beach, a dock wherefrom

我从那里出发,油滑而赤裸,
I set out, oily and nude
在寒冷的孤独中,穿过薄雾。
through mist, in chilly solitude.

没有一条线,没有屋顶或地板,
There was no line, no roof or floor
可以将水与空气分开。
to tell the water from the air.

夜雾像毛巾布一样浓厚,
Night fog thick as terry cloth
以它朦胧的增长将我笼罩。
closed me in its fuzzy growth.

我把浴袍挂在两个挂钩上。
I hung my bathrobe on two pegs.
我把湖水夹在两腿之间。
I took the lake between my legs.

我是侵略者也被侵略,我
Invaded and invader, I
在那片平坦的天空上俯冲。
went overhand on that flat sky.

鱼在我身下抽搐,敏捷而温顺。
Fish twitched beneath me, quick and tame.
它们在绿色区域唱出我的名字,
In their green zone they sang my name

而我以游泳的节奏,
and in the rhythm of the swim
哼着一首两四拍的慢歌。
I hummed a two-four-time slow hymn.

我哼着《与我同在》。那节律
I hummed “Abide With Me.” The beat
从我脚尖的轻柔拍打中升起,
rose in the fine thrash of my feet,

从我吐出的气泡中升起,
rose in the bubbles I put out
那弧线的气泡,从我嘴里流出。
slantwise, trailing through my mouth.

我的骨头喝水;水从我所有的
My bones drank water; water fell
门缝中落下。我是一口井
through all my doors. I was the well

滋养着湖泊,汇聚到大海,
that fed the lake that met my sea
我在大海中唱着《与我同在》。
in which I sang “Abide With Me.”


【按】这首诗是押韵的,每两行押韵,不过压得很自然,简直不让人觉得压得那么硬。


添加译本