起舞的蛇欧凡 译

The Dancing SerpentBarbara Gibbs Golffing 译


亲爱的懒虫,我多么
Dear indolent, I love to see,
陶醉于你美丽的胴体,
In your body bright,
你的肤泽光润,
How like shimmering silk the skin
莹洁似素丝!
Reflects the light !

自你的发际,
On the deep ocean of your hair
流出香气浓馥,
Where perfume laves,
似芳甜流动的海
Odorous and vagabond sea
随碧波摇晃起伏。
Of blue and brown waves,

像一艘船
Like a vessel awakening
在晨风中醒来,
When morning winds rise
我载梦的灵魂
My dreaming soul begins to sail
已为出航而迫不及待。
Toward remote skies.

宅于你眸子的,
Your two eyes that neither sweetness
也非风雨也非晴,
Nor bitterness hold
它们像两颗冰冷的钻石,
Are two chilly gems mingled of
金与铁的光芒交映。
Iron and gold.

遗世的美人,
When you walk in rhythm, lovely
你踏着节拍款款举步,
With abandonment,
令人想到魔棒前,
You seem to be swayed by a wand,
灵蛇正闻咒起舞。
A dancing serpent.

似不胜慵懒的重荷,
Your child's head under the burden
你把弱似婴儿的头,
Of your indolence
时而摆弄,
Sways as delicately as a
以幼象的嫩柔。
Young elephant's,

你身体的屈伸,
And your body bends and straightens
像一艘优雅的船,
Like a slender ship
驰行在港口之间,
That, plunging and rolling, lets the
浪花时时飞上桅杆。
Yards in water dip.

似冰山的轰然碰撞
When, like a stream by thawing of
使冰流陡涨,
Glaciers made replete,
你也舌泛津液
The water of your mouth rises
齿颊生凉。
Up to your teeth,

我似饮波希米的美酒,
I drink a Bohemian wine,
苦涩而醇,
Powerful and tart,
流动的天
A liquid sky that sows its stars
撒我心以繁星纷纷。
Within my heart !


添加译本