我没有搬离一块石头的勇气。
I haven’t the courage of a relocated stone.
你会看到我在一张潮湿的长椅上伸展身子
You’ll find me stretched on a damp bench
在所有军营和竞技场外。
beyond all army camps and arenas.
我空如一个塑料袋,
I’m empty as a plastic bag
充满空气。
filled with air.
双手张开,手指相连
With hands parted and fingers joined
我搭建一个屋顶。
I indicate a roof.
我的缺席是
My absence is a consequence
所有陈述的历史和 深思熟虑后渴望的结果。
of all recounted histories and deliberate longings.
我的心被一根肋骨刺穿。
I have a heart pierced by a rib.
玻璃碎片在我的血液里漂流
Fragments of glass float through my blood
云层藏身于白细胞的背后。
and clouds hidden behind white cells.
我手上的戒指它没有自己的影子
The ring on my hand has no shadow of its own
这让人想起太阳。我没有
and is reminiscent of the sun. I haven’t the courage
搬离一颗星辰的勇气。
of a relocated star.