我没有一个移动之石头的勇气。
I haven’t the courage of a relocated stone.
你会看到我在一张潮润长凳上伸展肢体
You’ll find me stretched on a damp bench
在所有军营和竞技场外边。
beyond all army camps and arenas.
我空洞如一只塑料袋,
I’m empty as a plastic bag
盈满空气。
filled with air.
我双手撑开,手指相触
With hands parted and fingers joined
搭出一个屋顶。
I indicate a roof.
我的不在是一切
My absence is a consequence
重新计数的历史和刻意的欲求所致。
of all recounted histories and deliberate longings.
我的心被肋骨刺穿。
I have a heart pierced by a rib.
玻璃碎片漂过我的血
Fragments of glass float through my blood
云层隐身于白细胞后面。
and clouds hidden behind white cells.
我手上的戒指没有自己的影子
The ring on my hand has no shadow of its own
让人想起太阳。我没有一颗
and is reminiscent of the sun. I haven’t the courage
移动之星辰的勇气。
of a relocated star.