I haven’t the courage of a relocated stone.
我没有搬离一块石头的勇气。
You’ll find me stretched on a damp bench
你会看到我在一张潮湿的长椅上伸展身子
beyond all army camps and arenas.
在所有军营和竞技场外。
I’m empty as a plastic bag
我空如一个塑料袋,
filled with air.
充满空气。
With hands parted and fingers joined
双手张开,手指相连
I indicate a roof.
我搭建一个屋顶。
My absence is a consequence
我的缺席是
of all recounted histories and deliberate longings.
所有陈述的历史和 深思熟虑后渴望的结果。
I have a heart pierced by a rib.
我的心被一根肋骨刺穿。
Fragments of glass float through my blood
玻璃碎片在我的血液里漂流
and clouds hidden behind white cells.
云层藏身于白细胞的背后。
The ring on my hand has no shadow of its own
我手上的戒指它没有自己的影子
and is reminiscent of the sun. I haven’t the courage
这让人想起太阳。我没有
of a relocated star.
搬离一颗星辰的勇气。