THE SHADOW OF THE WORLD PASSES OVER MY HEART尼古拉·马兹洛夫

世界的阴影掠过我的心胡桑 译


I haven’t the courage of a relocated stone.
我没有一个移动之石头的勇气。
You’ll find me stretched on a damp bench
你会看到我在一张潮润长凳上伸展肢体
beyond all army camps and arenas.
在所有军营和竞技场外边。

I’m empty as a plastic bag
我空洞如一只塑料袋,
filled with air.
盈满空气。

With hands parted and fingers joined
我双手撑开,手指相触
I indicate a roof.
搭出一个屋顶。

My absence is a consequence
我的不在是一切
of all recounted histories and deliberate longings.
重新计数的历史和刻意的欲求所致。

I have a heart pierced by a rib.
我的心被肋骨刺穿。
Fragments of glass float through my blood
玻璃碎片漂过我的血
and clouds hidden behind white cells.
云层隐身于白细胞后面。

The ring on my hand has no shadow of its own
我手上的戒指没有自己的影子
and is reminiscent of the sun. I haven’t the courage
让人想起太阳。我没有一颗
of a relocated star.
移动之星辰的勇气。


添加译本