这条路总这般向上盘旋?
Does the road wind up hill all the way?
是的,直到终结以后。
Yes, to the very end.
今日路程将要花去整个白天?
Will the day's journey take the whole long day?
从清晨到夜晚,我的朋友。
From morn to night, my friend.
但哪里会有过夜的地方?
But is there for the night a resting-place?
当漫长夜幕降临,会有一个屋檐。
A roof for when the slow dark hours begin.
它会否从我面前藏入黑暗?
May not the darkness hide it from my face?
你不会找不到那个小店。
You cannot miss that inn.
夜里我会否遇见同路的人?
Shall I meet other wayfarers at night?
有许多人行在了前边。
Those who have gone before.
当我见着,需是呼召或是叩门?
Then must I knock, or call when just in sight?
旅店的人不会让你久等门前。
They will not keep you standing at that door.
旅途困顿又疲乏,我能否得着慰藉?
Shall I find comfort, travel-sore and weak?
那些劳苦会有报酬总归。
Of labor you shall find the sum.
那里将会有床,备给我和所有来客?
Will there be beds for me and all who seek?
是啊,凡是来者都有床位。
Yea, bed for all who come.