My hair, voluminous from sleeping in
我的头发,因为
six different positions, redolent with your scent,
在六个不同位置睡下
helps me recall that last night was indeed real,
变得如书卷般浩繁,
that it's possible for a bedspread to spawn
它散发着你的气息,帮我
a watershed in the membrane that keeps us
回忆起昨夜的真实存在,
shut in our own skins, mute without pleasure,
而你并非梦影,
that I didn't just dream you into being.
而床单可以在细胞中孕育分水岭,
You fit like a fig in the thick of my tongue,
让我们关闭自己,平息欢愉归于沉默。
give my hands their one true purpose,
你像一个无花果,完美配合我舌头的厚,
find in my shoulder a groove for your head.
给我的手有了存在的目的,
In a clinch, you're clenched and I'm pinched,
让我的肩找到你的头可以栖居的小窝。
we're spooned, forked, wrenched, lynched
在一次扭抱中,你被握紧而我被捏实,
in a chestnut by a mob of our own making,
在一个板栗中,我们造出了一群暴民,
only to be resurrected to stage several revivals
我们被他们施以羹勺和刀叉,绞扭和鞭打,
that arise from slightest touch to thwart
只为在这个舞台上反复地重生,
deep sleep with necessities I never knew
然后是最深的睡眠,
I knew until meeting you a few days
这睡眠攸关生死,
or many distant, voluptuous lifetimes ago.
哪怕对它最轻微的阻止,
都会让我们的生命起身复活。
我曾经对这攸关生死的睡眠浑然不知,
直到遇到你,
此间相隔几天,亦或无穷远的距离,
亦或,
颠鸾倒凤间的许多转世。