I have done it again.
我又尝试了一次,
One year in every ten
我十年
I manage it——
尝试一次————
A sort of walking miracle, my skin
一种神通广大的奇迹,我的皮肤
Bright as a Nazi lampshade,
发亮,象纳粹的灯罩,
My right foot
我的右脚
A paperweight,
是一块镇纸,
My face a featureless, fine
我的脸没有五官,一块
Jew linen.
上等犹太亚麻布,
Peel off the napkin
揭开那条餐巾
O my enemy.
哦,我的敌人
Do I terrify?——
我可怕吗?————
The nose, the eye pits, the full set of teeth?
鼻子,眼洞,两排牙齿?
The sour breath
酸臭的气味
Will vanish in a day.
会在一天之内消失,
Soon, soon the flesh
被墓穴吞吃的
The grave cave ate will be
肉体会很快回到
At home on me
我身上,很快;
And I a smiling woman.
我是一个笑容可掬的女人,
I am only thirty.
我仅仅三十岁,
And like the cat I have nine times to die.
我象猫一样有九条性命,
This is Number Three.
这是第三条
What a trash
每十年就要消灭
To annihilate each decade.
一个废物!
What a million filaments.
一百万根纤维!
The peanut-crunching crowd
一群人嚼着花生
Shoves in to see
挤进来看
Them unwrap me hand and foot——
他们剥光我的手和脚————
The big strip tease.
一次盛大的脱衣舞会,
Gentlemen, ladies
先生们,女士们,
These are my hands
这是我的手,
My knees.
我的膝,
I may be skin and bone,
我也许瘦得只剩下一把骨头,
Nevertheless, I am the same, identical woman.
但我还是原来的那个女人,同一个女人,
The first time it happened I was ten.
第一次发生在十岁,
It was an accident.
那是一次意外,
The second time I meant
第二次是我有意
To last it out and not come back at all.
要干出个明堂,根本不愿回头,
I rocked shut
我摇晃着,紧闭着,
As a seashell.
象一枚海贝,
They had to call and call
他们呼呀唤呀,
And pick the worms off me like sticky pearls.
把我身上的虫挑出象挑粘粘的珍珠,
Dying
死
Is an art, like everything else.
是一种艺术,象一切其他的东西。
I do it exceptionally well.
我干这个非常在行,
I do it so it feels like hell.
我这样干使自己感到死是地狱,
I do it so it feels real.
我这样干使自己感到真死,
I guess you could say I’ve a call.
我猜想你们会说我身负某种使命,
It’s easy enough to do it in a cell.
在小屋里死特别容易。
It’s easy enough to do it and stay put.
死特别容易,一动不动,
It’s the theatrical
这是在光天化日之下
Comeback in broad day
戏剧性的归来,
To the same place, the same face, the same brute
回到原来的地方,回来那张脸,原来残忍的
Amused shout:
有趣的叫喊:
‘A miracle!’
"一个奇迹!"
That knocks me out.
他打垮了我。
There is a charge
人们冲过来
For the eyeing of my scars, there is a charge
为了看我脸上的伤疤,人们冲过来
For the hearing of my heart——
为了听我的心跳————
It really goes.
它真的去了,
And there is a charge, a very large charge
人们冲过来,很多人冲过来,
For a word or a touch
为了说句话或摸一摸
Or a bit of blood
或几滴血
Or a piece of my hair or my clothes.
或我的一根头发或我的衣服,
So, so, Herr Doktor.
也好,医生先生,
So, Herr Enemy.
也好,敌人先生,
I am your opus,
我是你的作品,
I am your valuable,
我是你宝贵的,
The pure gold baby
溶化为一声尖叫的
That melts to a shriek.
纯金的婴儿,
I turn and burn.
我扭动着,燃烧着,
Do not think I underestimate your great concern.
别以为我低估了你无微不至的关怀,
Ash, ash—
灰烬,灰烬————
You poke and stir.
你戳着,拨着,
Flesh, bone, there is nothing there——
肉,骨头,无踪无影————
A cake of soap,
一块肥皂,
A wedding ring,
一只结婚戒指,
A gold filling.
一种金的填塞物,
Herr God, Herr Lucifer
上帝先生,魔鬼先生,
Beware
当心
Beware.
当心,
Out of the ash
我披着一头红发
I rise with my red hair
从灰烬中升起,
And I eat men like air.
象呼吸空气一样吃人,