I have done it again.
我又做了一次。
One year in every ten
每十年当中有一年
I manage it——
我要安排此事——
A sort of walking miracle, my skin
一种活生生的奇迹,我的皮肤
Bright as a Nazi lampshade,
明亮如纳粹的灯罩,
My right foot
我的右脚
A paperweight,
是块纸镇。
My face a featureless, fine
我的脸是平淡无奇,质地不差的
Jew linen.
犹太麻布。
Peel off the napkin
餐巾脱落
O my enemy.
噢我的仇敌。
Do I terrify?——
我害怕了吗?——
The nose, the eye pits, the full set of teeth?
鼻子,眼窝,整副的牙齿?
The sour breath
阴湿的气息
Will vanish in a day.
再过一天就会消逝。
Soon, soon the flesh
很快,很快地坟穴
The grave cave ate will be
吞噬的肉体将
At home on me
重回我身
And I a smiling woman.
而我,一个面露微笑的女人。
I am only thirty.
我才三十岁。
And like the cat I have nine times to die.
像猫一样可死九次。
This is Number Three.
这是第三次了。
What a trash
一大堆废物,
To annihilate each decade.
每十年得清除一次。
What a million filaments.
上百万灯丝。
The peanut-crunching crowd
嗑花生米的群众
Shoves in to see
都挤进来看
Them unwrap me hand and foot——
他们把我的手脚摊开——
The big strip tease.
精彩的脱衣舞表演。
Gentlemen, ladies
各位先生,各位女士,
These are my hands
这是我的手,
My knees.
我的膝。
I may be skin and bone,
我可能瘦骨嶙峋,
Nevertheless, I am the same, identical woman.
不过,我还是相同,完全相同的女人。
The first time it happened I was ten.
这种事第一次发生在我十岁那年。
It was an accident.
那是意外事件。
The second time I meant
第二次我就决意
To last it out and not come back at all.
支撑下去而不再回头了。
I rocked shut
我摇摆着,紧闭
As a seashell.
如一只贝壳。
They had to call and call
他们得一叫再叫
And pick the worms off me like sticky pearls.
将虫像黏湿的珍珠自我的身上取出。
Dying
死去
Is an art, like everything else.
是一种艺术,和其他事情一样。
I do it exceptionally well.
我尤其善于此道。
I do it so it feels like hell.
我使它给人地狱一般的感受。
I do it so it feels real.
使它像真的一样。
I guess you could say I’ve a call.
我想你可以说我是受了召唤。
It’s easy enough to do it in a cell.
在密室做这件事很容易。
It’s easy enough to do it and stay put.
做完此事若无其事也很简单。
It’s the theatrical
光天化日下
Comeback in broad day
戏剧性地归返
To the same place, the same face, the same brute
到同样的地点,同样的面孔,同样野蛮
Amused shout:
快意的叫喊:
‘A miracle!’
「奇迹!」
That knocks me out.
真让我震惊。
There is a charge
他们标出了价格
For the eyeing of my scars, there is a charge
为了目睹我的伤痕,出价
For the hearing of my heart——
为了听我的心跳——
It really goes.
的确还在跳动。
And there is a charge, a very large charge
而且还出价,出很高的价格,
For a word or a touch
为了一句话或一次触摸
Or a bit of blood
或一丝血液
Or a piece of my hair or my clothes.
或一根毛发或一片衣物。
So, so, Herr Doktor.
好,好,医生先生。
So, Herr Enemy.
好,仇敌先生。
I am your opus,
我是你的艺术杰作,
I am your valuable,
我是你的珍品,
The pure gold baby
纯金的宝贝
That melts to a shriek.
熔解成一声尖叫。
I turn and burn.
我翻滚发热。
Do not think I underestimate your great concern.
不要以为我低估了你的用心。
Ash, ash—
灰烬,灰烬——
You poke and stir.
你搅拨挑动。
Flesh, bone, there is nothing there——
肌肉,骨头,那儿什么也没有——
A cake of soap,
一块肥皂,
A wedding ring,
一枚结婚戒指,
A gold filling.
一撮纯金的填塞物。
Herr God, Herr Lucifer
上帝大人,撒旦老爷,
Beware
注意
Beware.
注意了。
Out of the ash
从灰烬中
I rise with my red hair
我披着红发升起
And I eat men like air.
像呼吸空气般地吞噬男人。