秋日十四行诗得一忘二 译

Autumn Song西里尔·斯科特 译


你的眸子,它们向我垂问,明澈如水晶:
They ask me— thy crystalline eyes, so acute,
“于你,奇特的情人,我有何可取?”
"Odd lover why am I to thee so dear?"
——迷人的,别出声!我心如此不宁,
Be sweet and keep silent, my heart, which is sear,
只有那远古动物的直率才能将它安抚,
For all, save the rude and untutored brute,

它不愿对你揭示其地狱般的秘密,
Is loth its infernal depths to reveal,
她那双手的摇篮诱哄我堕入长眠,
And its dissolute motto engraven with fire,
也不想描述那烈焰写成的黑色传奇。
Oh charmer! whose arms endless slumber inspire!
我憎恨激情,才智又令我痛苦不堪。
I abominate passion and wit makes me ill.

愿我们爱得温柔,而爱神隐匿于目,
So let us love gently. Within his retreat,
在他阴森的哨所,张起致命的弓,
Foreboding, Love seeks for his arrows a prey,
可我对他古老武库的一切都了然于胸:
I know all the arms of his battle array.

罪恶、恐惧与疯狂!——啊,我苍白的雏菊!
Delirium and loathing O pale Marguerite!
你不也如我一样,进入残秋的太阳,
Like me, art thou not an autumnal ray,
哦,玛甘蕾,我的花儿,白洁而冰冷?
Alas my so white, my so cold Marguerite


添加译本