In me, past, present, future meet西格里夫·萨松 (Siegfried Sassoon)

我心里,昔在、今在、永在相遇一起照朗 译


In me, past, present, future meet
我心里,昔在、今在、永在相遇一起
To hold long chiding conference.
不休地争吵,喧嚷。
My lusts usurp the present tense
纂取了今在的位置,我的欲望
And strangle Reason in his seat.
将理智勒死在他的坐席
My loves leap through the future’s fence
我的爱蹿过永在的篱笆墙
To dance with dream-enfranchised feet.
带着释放了梦的舞步跳起

In me the cave-man clasps the seer,
我心里那洞穴野人攥紧了先知,
And garlanded Apollo goes
戴花冠的阿波罗高歌
Chanting to Abraham’s deaf ear.
在亚伯拉罕的聋耳旁边
In me the tiger sniffs the rose.
我心里那猛虎细嗅玫瑰
Look in my heart, kind friends, and tremble,
看见我的内心,善良的朋友,你会颤抖
Since there your elements assemble.
因为那些元素也将你建构。


添加译本