露西亚光诸 译

Lucia拉维·山卡(Ravi Shankar)


我的头发,因为
My hair, voluminous from sleeping in
在六个不同位置睡下
six different positions, redolent with your scent,
变得如书卷般浩繁,
helps me recall that last night was indeed real,
它散发着你的气息,帮我
that it's possible for a bedspread to spawn
回忆起昨夜的真实存在,
a watershed in the membrane that keeps us
而你并非梦影,
shut in our own skins, mute without pleasure,
而床单可以在细胞中孕育分水岭,
that I didn't just dream you into being.
让我们关闭自己,平息欢愉归于沉默。
You fit like a fig in the thick of my tongue,
你像一个无花果,完美配合我舌头的厚,
give my hands their one true purpose,
给我的手有了存在的目的,
find in my shoulder a groove for your head.
让我的肩找到你的头可以栖居的小窝。
In a clinch, you're clenched and I'm pinched,
在一次扭抱中,你被握紧而我被捏实,
we're spooned, forked, wrenched, lynched
在一个板栗中,我们造出了一群暴民,
in a chestnut by a mob of our own making,
我们被他们施以羹勺和刀叉,绞扭和鞭打,
only to be resurrected to stage several revivals
只为在这个舞台上反复地重生,
that arise from slightest touch to thwart
然后是最深的睡眠,
deep sleep with necessities I never knew
这睡眠攸关生死,
I knew until meeting you a few days
哪怕对它最轻微的阻止,
or many distant, voluptuous lifetimes ago.
都会让我们的生命起身复活。
我曾经对这攸关生死的睡眠浑然不知,
直到遇到你,
此间相隔几天,亦或无穷远的距离,
亦或,
颠鸾倒凤间的许多转世。


添加译本