向我敞开你心里的疼吧,亲爱的。把它
Bring me your pain, love. Spread
像精致的小地毯,像绸质饰带那样铺开,
it out like fine rugs, silk sashes,
像从粗麻布袋里掏出的热鸡蛋,桂皮香料,
warm eggs, cinnamon
和丁香花那样。把所有的细节
and cloves in burlap sacks. Show me
都展示给我吧,领子处精美的
the detail, the intricate embroidery
绣花图案,细小的贝壳扣,
on the collar, tiny shell buttons,
缝好的褶边,就像你学会的那样,
the hem stitched the way you were taught,
只挑出了一根线,几乎看不见。
pricking just a thread, almost invisible.
像解开首饰那样解开它吧,金子
Unclasp it like jewels, the gold
仍然带着你的体温。把你篮子里的
still hot from your body. Empty
无花果倾倒出来。把酒洒出来。
your basket of figs. Spill your wine.
那一块硬硬的疼,我会用嘴来吮吸,
That hard nugget of pain, I would suck it,
我的舌尖摇篮一样围抱着它
cradling it on my tongue like the slick
就像一粒滑溜的石榴籽。我会
seed of pomegranate. I would lift it
小心翼翼地拎起它,像一只大动物
张开秘密洞穴般的嘴
tenderly, as a great animal might
叼起一只小动物。
carry a small one in the private
cave of the mouth.