亲爱的,一年之内不要找我
Please, leave me alone for one year, my dear, my dear.
我要去度假,婚姻安息年
I’m on sabbatical from our marriage.
那天我们俩并肩而立
We’ve come a long way since our wedding vows
无论喜悦悲伤都会不离不弃
to stay together for better or for worse
宣誓结婚之后
until death do us part.
一路走到今天
We settled at a desert oasis,
沙漠有绿洲
Rooted deeply and grew branches.
不,应该说是绿洲拥有沙漠
But please, for one year, don’t try to follow me.
我们在里面扎下须根
Soldiers needs to take leave.
长出茂盛的枝叶
A worker needs a holiday.
不过,一年之内不要找我
As quiet scholars go on sabbatical for replenishment,
士兵都有假期
I now take my well-earned leave.
工人也会休假
So please don’t look for me for a year, my dear.
甚至安静的学者
I’ll return when I’ve found myself.
也有为自己充电的安息年
现在我要给自己一个安息年
亲爱的,一年之内不要找我
我会把自己找回来