我是如此惧怕人类的语言肖蕊 译

I am so afraid of people's words佚名 译


我是如此惧怕人类的语言。
They describe so distinctly everything:
他们把一切都说得那样明白:
And this they call dog and that they call house,
这个叫做狗,那个叫做房屋,
Here the start and there the end.
这里是开始,那里是结束。


I worry about their mockery with words,
他们的知觉,他们嘲讽的戏弄也令我忧虑,
They know everything, what will be, what was;
他们什么都知道,将来和过去的一切;
No mountain is still miraculous
没有哪座山峦还能让他们觉得神妙;
And their house and yard lead right up to god
他们的园圃和农庄径直与上帝毗邻。


I want to warn and object:
我要不停地警告拦阻:不要靠近。
Let the things be !
我是如此喜爱倾听万物的歌唱。
I enjoy listening to the soung they are making
你们将它碰触:它们就变得凝滞喑哑。
But you always touch
你们戕害了我所有的一切事物。
And they hush and stand still.
That's how you kill.


1899
1899
添加译本