我是如此惧怕人类的语言肖蕊 译

I fear so the word of manLeila Doerfler 译


我是如此惧怕人类的语言。
I fear so the word of man.
他们把一切都说得那样明白:
All expressed has such precision:
这个叫做狗,那个叫做房屋,
And this is called hound and that is called house
这里是开始,那里是结束。
and here is begin and the end is there.

他们的知觉,他们嘲讽的戏弄也令我忧虑,
I fear the meaning, the mocking game,
他们什么都知道,将来和过去的一切;
all is known, what will be and was;
没有哪座山峦还能让他们觉得神妙;
mountains no longer hold any splendor;
他们的园圃和农庄径直与上帝毗邻。
garden and grounds go straight to God.

我要不停地警告拦阻:不要靠近。
I want ever to warn and resist: Stay away.
我是如此喜爱倾听万物的歌唱。
I want to hear the singing things.
你们将它碰触:它们就变得凝滞喑哑。
You touch them: they are stiff and dumb.
你们戕害了我所有的一切事物。
You kill the things for me.


1899
1899
添加译本