I am so afraid of people's words佚名 译

我是如此惧怕人类的语言肖蕊 译


They describe so distinctly everything:
我是如此惧怕人类的语言。
And this they call dog and that they call house,
他们把一切都说得那样明白:
Here the start and there the end.
这个叫做狗,那个叫做房屋,

这里是开始,那里是结束。
I worry about their mockery with words,

They know everything, what will be, what was;
他们的知觉,他们嘲讽的戏弄也令我忧虑,
No mountain is still miraculous
他们什么都知道,将来和过去的一切;
And their house and yard lead right up to god
没有哪座山峦还能让他们觉得神妙;

他们的园圃和农庄径直与上帝毗邻。
I want to warn and object:

Let the things be !
我要不停地警告拦阻:不要靠近。
I enjoy listening to the soung they are making
我是如此喜爱倾听万物的歌唱。
But you always touch
你们将它碰触:它们就变得凝滞喑哑。
And they hush and stand still.
你们戕害了我所有的一切事物。
That's how you kill.


1899
1899
添加译本