I am so afraid of people's words佚名 译

我如此的害怕说话Samara 译


They describe so distinctly everything:
他们把一切和盘托出:
And this they call dog and that they call house,
这个叫做狗,那个叫做房屋,
Here the start and there the end.
这个是开始,那个是结束。

I worry about their mockery with words,
我怕人的聪明,人的讥诮,
They know everything, what will be, what was;
过去和未来,他们似乎全部知道;
No mountain is still miraculous
没有哪座山再令他们感到好奇,
And their house and yard lead right up to god
他们的花园和山庄紧挨上帝。

I want to warn and object:
我不断的警告和抗拒:请离我远一些。
Let the things be !
我爱听万物的声音,可一经
I enjoy listening to the soung they are making
你们触碰,它们就了无声息。
But you always touch
你们毁了我一切的一切。
And they hush and stand still.
That's how you kill.


1899
1899
添加译本