I fear so the word of manLeila Doerfler 译

我如此的害怕说话Samara 译


I fear so the word of man.
他们把一切和盘托出:
All expressed has such precision:
这个叫做狗,那个叫做房屋,
And this is called hound and that is called house
这个是开始,那个是结束。
and here is begin and the end is there.


我怕人的聪明,人的讥诮,
I fear the meaning, the mocking game,
过去和未来,他们似乎全部知道;
all is known, what will be and was;
没有哪座山再令他们感到好奇,
mountains no longer hold any splendor;
他们的花园和山庄紧挨上帝。
garden and grounds go straight to God.


我不断的警告和抗拒:请离我远一些。
I want ever to warn and resist: Stay away.
我爱听万物的声音,可一经
I want to hear the singing things.
你们触碰,它们就了无声息。
You touch them: they are stiff and dumb.
你们毁了我一切的一切。
You kill the things for me.


1899
1899
添加译本