悼念集(130)张定浩 译

In Memoriam A. H. H. OBIIT MDCCCXXXIII: 130丁尼生


你的声音在滚动的风里;
Thy voice is on the rolling air;
      我听见你,在流逝的水里;
    I hear thee where the waters run;
      你站在初升的太阳中,
    Thou standest in the rising sun,
在落日中的你如此美丽。
And in the setting thou art fair.

如今你是什么?我难以猜测;
What art thou then? I cannot guess;
      尽管我似乎在星辰和花朵中
    But tho' I seem in star and flower
      感受到你不断向外扩展的力,
    To feel thee some diffusive power,
这并不能削弱我对你的爱:
I do not therefore love thee less:

我的爱将往昔之爱尽数吸纳;
My love involves the love before;
      如今又成为更阔大的深情;
    My love is vaster passion now;
      尽管你已同上帝和自然融为一体,
    Tho' mix'd with God and Nature thou,
我却似乎越来越爱你。
I seem to love thee more and more.

你已远去,又永在我身旁;
Far off thou art, but ever nigh;
      我仍然拥有你,并为此喜悦;
    I have thee still, and I rejoice;
      我成熟,在你声音的怀抱里;
    I prosper, circled with thy voice;
即使我死去,也不再会失去你。
I shall not lose thee tho' I die.


添加译本