Tell yourself
告诉你自己
as it gets cold and gray falls from the air
当天气转冷,灰暗从天而降
that you will go on
你将继续
walking, hearing
前行,听着
the same tune no matter where
同样的曲调,无论在哪里
you find yourself—
你找到你自己——
inside the dome of dark
黑暗的穹隆里,
or under the cracking white
或是雪谷中,月亮凝望的
of the moon's gaze in a valley of snow.
咯吱作响的白色下。
Tonight as it gets cold
tell yourself
今夜,当天气转冷
what you know which is nothing
告诉你自己
but the tune your bones play
你所知的全属虚无
as you keep going. And you will be able
除了当你继续赶路时
for once to lie down under the small fire
骨骼奏响的曲调。而有朝一日
of winter stars.
你终会躺下,在冬日之星
And if it happens that you cannot
小小的火焰下。
go on or turn back
如若遭遇——你不能
and you find yourself
前进或是回头,在即临的终点
where you will be at the end,
你找到你自己,
tell yourself
告诉你自己
in that final flowing of cold through your limbs
在穿过你肢体的最后的寒流中,
that you love what you are.
你爱你所是的一切。