告诉你自己
Tell yourself
当天气转冷,天色灰沉
as it gets cold and gray falls from the air
你必须继续
that you will go on
前行,继续听着
walking, hearing
同样的音调
the same tune no matter where
无论你身在何处 —
you find yourself—
在黑暗的穹顶内
inside the dome of dark
或者是在雪谷中
or under the cracking white
月亮洁白的凝视下
of the moon's gaze in a valley of snow.
今夜,当天气转冷
Tonight as it gets cold
告诉你自己
tell yourself
你所知道的一切
what you know which is nothing
无非只是你继续行走时
but the tune your bones play
骨骼奏响的曲调,而你总算可以
as you keep going. And you will be able
躺在冬日
for once to lie down under the small fire
微弱的星火下。
of winter stars.
但是倘若你不能
And if it happens that you cannot
继续前行或无法转回
go on or turn back
并且你发现自己
and you find yourself
就在你要到达的终点
where you will be at the end,
告诉自己
tell yourself
在穿过你四肢的寒流中
in that final flowing of cold through your limbs
你爱这样的自己。
that you love what you are.