直到如今照朗 译

Even Now马克·埃尔文


我依然记得你第一次着起了
Still I try to remember when you first caught
火,几乎看不见的火苗在肩头和臂膀
fire, the barely visible flames about shoulders and arms
显亮出你触碰到的一切,我也第一次看透
accentuating everything you touched, and I first saw
词语,进入它们的源起与核心。我看着
through words into their origins and hearts. I watched
你伸向一只在空气中消散的玻璃杯,当你的
you reach for a glass dissolving in air, while your
视线将一个淹没于雨水和花朵的四月世界
sight tore holes in an April world drowning
撕开许多孔洞。我们走过一个公园,在那里
in rain and flowers. We walked through a park where
你把手卡进一条小猎犬的口中,感受那
you stuck your hand in a young retriever's mouth, feeling
热热的粉红牙床和新生的牙齿,还有一个小女孩
the hot pink gums and new teeth, while a little girl
穿着瓢虫斗篷飘落,在青草上唱歌,
wearing a ladybug cape swooped, singing over the grass
就像一只蜜蜂嗡,嗡地飞过水仙花。我们开车
as bees droned is, is over the jonquils. We drove
去乡下,走过田野和牧场
to the country and walked through fields and meadows
站在果园崭新的一张轻纱之下,你
and stood beneath an orchard's new gauze where you
说起了过去,捡起一块块时间宛如看不见的
talked of the past, picking chunks of time like invisible
果实,而我能感觉到河流与树木在刻蚀我们。
fruit, and I could feel the rivers and trees engrave us.
我们走进一座还未建成的房子,它被天空淹没,你
We entered a half-built house, flooded with sky, and you
说:“那里,那里和那里,身体将会盛开。”
said, "There, there and there bodies will blossom."
我记得雨是怎样下起来的,你却没有
I remember how it began to rain but you did not get
淋湿。芳香的树林闻着像一个正在成熟的果子。
wet. How the fragrant wood smelled like a ripening fruit.
太阳升起正如暮晚伸长,你躺下
The sun came out as the evening grew long, and where
在田野里睡去的地方仅有一束红光
you lay down in the field to sleep there was only a red glow
好似火中的煤,令我温暖,直到如今。
resembling coals in a fire, a warmth I can feel, even now.


添加译本