鞋,我内心生活的隐秘脸庞
Shoes, secret face of my inner life:
两张没牙齿的大嘴
Two gaping toothless mouths,
两张腐烂的动物皮
Two partly decomposed animal skins
闻起来像耗子窝
Smelling of mice nests.
我那出生时夭折的哥哥姐姐
My brother and sister who died at birth
在你里面继续生存
Continuing their existence in you,
把我的生命
Guiding my life
引向他们谜一般的纯真
Toward their incomprehensible innocence.
书本对我有什么用?
What use are books to me
在你里面,我可以读到
When in you it is possible to read
我尘世生活的福音
The Gospel of my life on earth
以及死后发生的一切
And still beyond, of things to come?
基于你完美的谦逊
I want to proclaim the religion
我设计出一种宗教
I have devised for your perfect humility
我要建一所奇怪的教堂
And the strange church I am building
把你奉在神坛上
With you as the altar.
你忍耐着,既严刻又温柔
Ascetic and maternal, you endure:
与牛群,圣徒,有罪的人亲近
Kin to oxen, to Saints, to condemned men,
你忍耐着,沉默不语
With your mute patience, forming
成为我最真实的模样
The only true likeness of myself.