Antique罗伯特·品斯基

古物PWJ 译


I drowned in the fire of having you, I burned
我因为拥有你而在烈火中窒息,我因为
In the river of not having you, we lived
失去你而在河流中燃烧,我们在一幢有着
Together for hours in a house of a thousand rooms
一千个房间的房子里同居不过
And we were parted for a thousand years.
几小时,而我们分开已有一千年。
Ten minutes ago we raised our children who cover
十分钟以前,我们养大的孩子走遍了
The earth and have forgotten that we existed.
地球并且遗忘了我们的存在。
It was not maya, it was not a ladder to perfection,
那不是幻境,或通向完美的天梯,
It was this cold sunlight falling on this warm earth.
那是落在这温热土地上的冰冷的阳光。

When I turned you went to Hell. When your ship
当我转身,你便去了地狱。当你的船
Fled the battle I followed you and lost the world
逃离战场,我追随你,从不后悔
Without regret but with stormy recriminations.
失去了世界,可仍有汹涌的反责。
Someday far down that corridor of horror the future
总有一天,在恐怖的长廊深处,未来的
Someone who buys this picture of you for the frame
人会在摊位上买下你的肖像,为了那画框,
At a stall in a dwindled city will study your face
可也会端详你的脸,并决定再拥有它一会儿,
And decide to harbor it for a little while longer
使它远离那匿名的水,那酸的呼吸。
From the waters of anonymity, the acids of breath.


添加译本