BLIZZARD洛尔娜·克罗泽

暴风雪梁小曼 译


Walking into wind, I lean into my mother's muskrat coat;
走入风中,我依偎在母亲的麝鼠皮大衣里
around the cuffs her wristbones have worn away the fur.
袖口边,她的腕骨磨损了皮毛

If we stood still we'd disappear. There's no up or down,
我们如果站着我们会消失。没有方向
no houses with their windows lit. The only noise is wind
没有窗户亮灯的房子。唯一的噪音是风

and what's inside us. When we get home my father
和我们身体的声音。我们到家时父亲
will be there or not. No one ever looks for us.
也许在那儿,也许不。没人寻过我们

I could lie down and stay right here where snow is all
我可以躺下,留在这个雪就是一切的
that happens, and silence isn't loneliness just cold
地方,沉默不是孤独,只是寒冷

not talking. My mother tugs at me and won't let go.
并不说话。我母亲拽着我,不放手。
Then stops to find her bearings. In our hoods of stars
然后歇息找她的方位。我们繁星的兜帽里

we don't know if anyone will understand
不知道是否有人能听懂
the tongue we speak, so far we are from home.
我们的语言,在我们离家如此远的地方


添加译本