傍晚照朗 译

Evening西蒙·阿米蒂奇


你十二岁,顶多十三。
You're twelve. Thirteen at most.
你离开了家,出的是后门。
You're leaving the house by the back door.
有的是时间。你许诺
There is still time. You've promised
不走太久,也不会太远。
not to be long, not to far.

终有一日你将认得树木的名字。
One day you'll learn the names of the trees.
山脊下你顺左而转,
You fork left under the ridge,
选了两溪之间的那条马道。
pick up the bridleway between two streams.
这是罗依德崖,这是伍尔克劳。
Here is Wool Clough. Here is Royd Edge.

太阳还照着山尖,但是
The peak still lit by sun. but
傍晚,傍晚盖过了你,在山坡上。
evening. Evening overtakes you up the slope.
黄昏的指头摸过你脊骨的凸结。
Dusk walks its fingers up the knuckles of you spine.
调转你的脚步,回到家。
Turn on your heel. Back home

你的孩子睡在她的床上,有点小只好蜷着。
Your child sleeps in her bed, too big for a cot.
你的妻子在灯下缝缝补补。
Your wife makes and mends under the light.
你后悔。你以为
You're sorry. You thought
还早,怎么会变得这么晚?
It was early. How did it get late?


添加译本