Crossing Half of China to Sleep with You明迪 译

穿过大半个中国去睡你余秀华


To sleep with you or to be slept, what’s the difference if there’s any?
其实,睡你和被你睡是差不多的,无非是
Two bodies collide – the force, the flower pushed open by the force,
两具肉体碰撞的力,无非是这力催开的花朵
the virtual spring in the flowering – nothing more than this
无非是这花朵虚拟出的春天让我们误以为生命被重新打开
and this we mistake as life restarting. In half of China
大半个中国,什么都在发生:火山在喷,河流在枯
things are happening: volcanoes
一些不被关心的政治犯和流民
erupting, rivers running dry,
一路在枪口的麋鹿和丹顶鹤
political prisoners and displaced workers abandoned,
我是穿过枪林弹雨去睡你
elk deer and red-crowned cranes shot.
我是把无数的黑夜摁进一个黎明去睡你
I cross the hail of bullets to sleep with you.
我是无数个我奔跑成一个我去睡你
I press many nights into one morning to sleep with you.
当然我也会被一些蝴蝶带入歧途
I run across many of me and many of me run into one to sleep with you.
把一些赞美当成春天
Yet I can be misled by butterflies of course
把一个和横店类似的村庄当成故乡
and mistake praise as spring,
而它们
a village like Hengdian as home. But all these,
都是我去睡你必不可少的理由
all of these are absolutely indispensable
reasons that I sleep with you.


2014.10
2014.10
中国
添加译本