The DaughterCarmen Giménez Smith

女儿光诸 译


We said she was a negative image of me because of her lightness.
我们说她是我的底片,因为她高明度的皮肤。
She's light and also passage, the glory in my cortex.
她是光明也是通路,是我大脑皮层中的荣光。
Daughter, where did you get all that goddess?
女儿,你从哪里找到这些女神?
Her eyes are Neruda's two dark pools at twilight.
她的眼睛是暮光里聂鲁达的两汪黑色池溏。
Sometimes she's a stranger in my home because I hadn't imagined her.
有的时候她是我屋里的陌生人因为我从没有想像过她。
Who will her daughter be?
她的女儿又会是谁?
She and I are the gradual ebb of my mother's darkness.
她和我是我母亲的暗色的渐次退潮。
I unfurl the ribbon of her life, and it's a smooth long hallway, doors flung open.
我解开她生命的丝带,那是一个长长的光滑的走廊,大门砰然打开。
Her surface is a deflection is why.
她的表面像是被某种力强行弯曲,
Harm on her, harm on us all.
又像是某个难解的问题。
Inside her, my grit and timbre, my reckless.
伤害着她,伤害着我们所有人。
而在她的内部是我的胆色我的音质,还有我的无所顾忌。


添加译本