如果你是石头做的,
If you were made of stone,
你的吻,封存在你唇里的化石,
your kiss a fossil sealed up in your lips,
你的眼是大理石看不见我的抚摸,
your eyes a sightless marble to my touch,
你灰色的手替群鸟收集雨滴,
your grey hands pooling raindrops for the birds,
修长的腿冷得像锁在冰下的河,
your long legs cold as rivers locked in ice,
如果你是石头,是石头做的,我愿意我愿意。
if you were stone, if you were made of stone, yes, yes.
如果你是火做的,
If you were made of fire,
你的头颅,狂野的梅杜莎嘶嘶作响的火燄,
your head a wild Medusa hissing flame,
你的舌是咽喉里红热的火钳,
your tongue a red-hot poker in your throat,
你的心,一小块煤炭在胸腔发光,
your heart a small coal glowing in your chest,
你的手指在肉体烙下痛切的印记。
your fingers burning pungent brands on flesh,
如果你是火,是火做的,我愿意我愿意。
if you were fire, if you were made of fire, yes, yes.
如果你是水做的,
If you were made of water,
你的嗓子是呼啸的瀑布冒着水沫,
your voice a roaring, foaming waterfall,
你的臂膀,让我晕眩旋转的漩涡,
your arms a whirlpool spinning me around,
你的胸,深沉黝黑的湖滋养淹溺的人,
your breast a deep, dark lake nursing the drowned,
你的嘴是一座海洋,波浪涌动自你的呼吸,
your mouth an ocean, waves torn from your breath,
如果你是水,是水做的,我愿意我愿意。
if you were water, if you were made of water, yes, yes.
如果你是空气做的,
If you were made of air,
你的脸像天一样空洞一样无限,
your face empty and infinite as sky,
你的言语是风,凌乱是它的名词。
your words a wind with litter for its nouns,
你的动作,云里突发的狂风,
your movements sudden gusts among the clouds,
你的身体,吹动我衣裙唯一的微风,
your body only breeze against my dress,
如果你是空气,是空气做的,我愿意我愿意。
if you were air, if you were made of air, yes, yes.
如果你是空气做的,如果你是空气,
If you were made of air, if you were air,
如果你是水做的,如果你是水,
if you were made of water, if you were water,
如果你是火做的,如果你是火,
if you were made of fire, if you were fire,
如果你是石头做的,如果你是石头,
if you were made of stone, if you were stone,
或者如果以上皆非,而其实你是死神,
or if you were none of these, but really death,
那回答仍然是我愿意,我愿意。
the answer is yes, yes.