I Know The Stars莎拉·蒂斯黛尔

我知道那些星星姜莱 译


I know the stars by their names,
我知道那些星星的名字,
Aldebaran, Altair,
金牛、天鹰,
And I know the path they take
我知道他们所经的路径
Up heaven's broad blue stair.
登上广阔碧蓝的天梯。
I know the secrets of men
我明白男人们的秘密
By the look of their eyes,
透过他们的眼睛,
Their gray thoughts, their strange thoughts
他们灰暗的想法,他们古怪的思绪
Have made me sad and wise.
让我悲哀又聪明。
But your eyes are dark to me
但你的眼睛对我而言深不可测
Though they seem to call and call—
尽管他们似乎在呼唤了又呼唤——
I cannot tell if you love me
我仍无法判断你是爱我
Or do not love me at all.
还是根本没有动心。
I know many things,
我懂得很多事情,
But the years come and go,
但是年岁来来去去,
I shall die not knowing
我至死无法得知的答案
The thing I long to know.
却始终憧憬。


添加译本