写给那个当街冲我嚷“我喜欢猪肉炒饭”的男人光诸 译

To the Man Who Shouted “I Like Pork Fried Rice” at Me on the StreetFRANNY CHOI


你想要把我剥出来吃了,
you want to eat me
来啊。你觉得把我从这身牛仔服里
out. right. what does it taste like
剥出来,当成一些更便宜点,更好咬,
you want to eat me right out
更好消化的东西吃掉,
of these jeans & into something
会是什么味道?
a little cheaper. more digestible.

more bite-sized. more thank you
如果这样我求之不得:

对你来说我太腻了。每天早上
come: i am greasy
我用味精滑润头发。我是坏东西。
for you. i slick my hair with msg
我在你的牙齿间弄出了一些红灯区。
every morning. i’m bad for you.
它的味道就像我双腿间的外卖盒:
got some red-light district between
我就是塑料袋女郎。对付我的方式,
your teeth. what does it
就是用廉价的白叉子劈成两半。
taste like: a takeout box

between my legs.
味道就像干鱿鱼。嘴唇在盐中肿起。
plastic bag lady. flimsy white fork
嘴唇充溢着异物,于是叫我
to snap in half. dispose of me.
“猪肉”。卷着尾巴在泥里乱滚的

下流玩意儿。脏肉。你肠子里的肉虫。
taste like dried squid. lips puffy

with salt. lips brimming
让你生病。死肉。被屠夫剁碎的女孩,
with foreign so call me
包在泡沫塑料里。你这个毫不隐瞒的食人族。
pork. curly-tailed obscenity
你想要我缩到适合咀嚼的尺寸,
been playing in the mud. dirty meat.
没有卡住你喉咙的眼珠。
worms in your stomach. give you
但是我一直在屠宰场看得清楚。

从你把我列为“可吃”一类的那天起。
a fever. dead meat. butchered girl
最终你把我扔给了一个厨子。幸运的男人。
chopped up & cradled
走一趟拿走你的东西,说自己是“考古学家”。
in styrofoam. you candid cannibal.

you want me bite-sized
但是仔细听着,
no eyes clogging your throat.
听你牙缝里的吱嘎声,

听我在你臼齿间母猪一样的尖叫。
but i’ve been watching
看那食盐觉醒,
from the slaughterhouse. ever since
扭痛你的神经。
you named me edible. tossed in
看我鲤鱼打挺重新活过来。
a cookie at the end. lucky man.
看我的触手和牙齿。看我
go & take what’s yours.
复生的电力。
name yourself archaeologist but

这些尝起来像:
listen carefully
复仇
to the squelches in
在你齿间活跃地蠕动,
your teeth & hear my sow squeal
从内到外,
scream murder between
安静地绞死你。
molars. watch salt awaken
writhe, synapse.
watch me kick
back to life. watch me tentacles
& teeth. watch me
resurrected electric.

what does it
taste like: revenge
squirming alive in your mouth
strangling you quiet
from the inside out.

Source: Poetry (March 2014).


添加译本