MementoLily Cao

纪念物光诸 译


I give a piece quite near away,
我扔下一小块,并不扔太远,
then another, one and two to three
然后又一块,还有二和三。
and say good-bye with some dismay.
然后说声“再见”,

带着一点悲观。
We might have been twins, I born in May

and she of the blistered January
我们没准曾是双胞胎,我生在五月,
colored like the vibrant cray-
而她属于起泡的一月

如同蜡笔一般鲜艳,
on, clinging on to toys of the day,

as mine become that of history.
紧抓住当下所有的玩具,
“Again,” she cries and I obey.
而我的玩具立刻变成老古董。

“再来一次”,她大叫,我服从。
I hold the script of the gone by matinee:

before I ever found a scar, a yawn, a he;
我拿着关于逝去的白天场演出剧本,
past the years I’ve spun to macramé.
却还没找到一个哈欠,一个伤疤,或者一个他;

这些岁月我只是扭转,织出无数绳结的花。
Soon I must go, and she will stay,

dwelling under the apple tree,
很快我应当离开,而她会留下,
never to wander blind in first foray.
在苹果树下栖居,

从未漫游,从未尝试盲目地进发。
Sentient air, lead her not to disarray.

She flails. I walk. We are matching memory.
洞若观火的气质,让她从未混乱抓狂。
I have things she never will, a little say.
她鞭打,我行走。我们是彼此交错的记忆。
So I pull away and board the last ferry.
我有些东西她绝不想要,很少说起。
所以我努力抽身,踏上最后一班渡轮。


添加译本