A Spring Night in Shokoku-ji 盖瑞·施耐德

在京都相国寺的一个春天夜晚李之平 译


Eight years ago this May
八年前这样的五月
We walked under cherry blossoms
我走在樱桃花下
At night in an orchard in Oregon.
晚上是一个奥兰根的园林管理员值班
All that I wanted then
所有我想要的
Is forgotten now, but you.
现在都忘记了。只剩下你
Here in the night
今晚在这儿
In a garden of the old capital
在一个旧都城的花园
I feel the trembling ghost of Yugao
我感到夕颜鬼魂的战栗
I remember your cool body
我记得你冰冷的身体
Naked under a summer cotton dress.
在一个夏衫里赤裸着


添加译本