A Spring Night in Shokoku-ji 盖瑞·施耐德

相国寺春夜呐石 译


Eight years ago this May
八年前,一样是五月
We walked under cherry blossoms
夜,果园,俄勒岗
At night in an orchard in Oregon.
樱花缤纷,我们漫步其下。
All that I wanted then
那时内心的渴望
Is forgotten now, but you.
早已忘记,除了你。
Here in the night
此刻的夜色里
In a garden of the old capital
故都的花园
I feel the trembling ghost of Yugao
我感到了夕颜战栗的魂灵
I remember your cool body
我记起了你凉凉的身体
Naked under a summer cotton dress.
遮饰于棉质夏日长裙。


添加译本