A Spring Night in Shokoku-ji 盖瑞·施耐德

禅寺春夜李顺春, 王维倩 译


Eight years ago this May
八年前的这个五月
We walked under cherry blossoms
我们深夜漫步在俄勒冈
At night in an orchard in Oregon.
一个果园的樱花下。
All that I wanted then
那时,我想要的一切
Is forgotten now, but you.
早已忘记,只有你除外。
Here in the night
在这夜色里
In a garden of the old capital
在故都的花园中
I feel the trembling ghost of Yugao
我感到幽灵的颤动
I remember your cool body
我记得你冰凉的胴体
Naked under a summer cotton dress.
在夏日的衣裙下裸露。


添加译本