拥抱光诸 译

The HugThom Gunn


那是在你的生日,我们和老朋友们
It was your birthday, we had drunk and dined
吃饭喝酒直到半夜,
Half of the night with our old friend
我还记得当我跨着酒醉的大步上床的时候,
Who'd showed us in the end
我们还能看到他们。
To a bed I reached in one drunk stride.
一瞬间我就舒服地倒下,
Already I lay snug,
和身边的一瓶酒一起坠入梦乡。


I dozed, I slept. My sleep broke on a hug,
我浅睡,我深睡。我的深睡被一个拥抱打破,
Suddenly, from behind,
突然地,有人从后面抱住我。
In which the full lengths of our bodies pressed:
在拥抱中我们的身体全程压紧:
Your instep to my heel,
你的足背压在我的脚踝,
My shoulder-blades against your chest.
我的肩胛压住你的胸脯。
It was not sex, but I could feel
这不是做爱,但我可以感到
The whole strength of your body set,
你身体的全部力量在我的身体里
Or braced, to mine,
打上桩子,或者张紧弓弦,
And locking me to you
把我们紧紧锁在一起,
As if we were still twenty-two
就好像我们仍然是二十二岁
When our grand passion had not yet
我们巨大的爱力
Become familial.
还没有变成亲情。
My quick sleep had deleted all
我的迅速睡去,
Of intervening time and place.
抹去了中间的一切时间和空间。
I only knew
我唯一知晓的,
The stay of your secure firm dry embrace.
是你长久牢固坚定和无欲的
拥抱。


添加译本