After Filing for DivorceChelsea Rathburn

签字离婚之后光诸 译


Your paperwork in, it’s like the morning after
你面对着那张纸,就像家庭大趴体之后,
a party, the shaken survey of damage,
手抖着统计各种破坏,
a waste of bottles where there was laughter.
在曾经充满笑声而现在只有空瓶子的那个地方。
It all seems so much more than you can manage:
它看起来比你可以收拾的大出好多:
the accusing cups and stubbed-out cigarettes,
骂骂咧咧的杯子和翘翘的烟屁股,
the sun assaulting the window, your throbbing head.
阳光猛打窗户,还有突突跳的脑血管。
It’s not enough to face your own regrets
这还不是你需要面对的所有懊悔
(though they’re coming back fast, the things you said)
(你说那些破坏的东西很快就会回来)
because someone’s trailed bean dip across the table,
因为有人把豆子在桌上泼了一路,
someone’s ground salsa in the rug with his shoe.
还有人把辣番茄酱杂拌菜泼在地毯上,旁边是他的鞋。
So you start to clean, as much as you are able,
所以你开始清洁,能弄干净多少是多少,
and think how far those hours have fled from you,
同时在想那些时光已经飞离你有多远,
before the hangover and your sour tongue,
在你宿醉之前,在你的舌头发苦之前,
when you felt lovely, and infinite, and young.
在你感觉到可爱,无限,和年轻的时候。


添加译本