哦,那些角啊—看来是只蜗牛。
Oh, the horns—so it’s a snall.
懒人,如果你想让我们满意
Sluggard, if you wish to please us
更加努力的学习吧,你才不会失败!
Study harder, and you won’t fail!
我们已经不是那些喧闹的醉汉
We aren’t those same rowdy drunks
狂饮那些特制的饮品;
Swilling polar concoctions
毕竟近来冰山规模已然缩小。
Since the ice floes have lately shrunk.
十六岁那年:冰块呈覆盆子色;
Aged sixteen: the ice is raspberry;
我不会翻看你的篮子
I won’t ransack your basket
直到嘲讽的黎明适合掩埋。
Till the jeering dawn is fit to bury.
在我这个年纪,哭泣会显得很蠢;
At my age, it looks dumb to cry;
我会爬到靠近太阳的地方,登上阁楼,
I’ll climb near the sun, up in the attic,
让我的泪水尽快干涸。
So that my tears will quickly dry.