Time Will Fade ItAlan Stone 译

日光午餐秦三澍 译


Oh, the horns—so it’s a snall.
看,那些触角——是蜗牛。
Sluggard, if you wish to please us
若想讨我们欢心,懒姑娘呵,
Study harder, and you won’t fail!
从今须把功课更熟地温习;

We aren’t those same rowdy drunks
我们早已不是持久地
Swilling polar concoctions
醉在极地饮料里的坏小子,
Since the ice floes have lately shrunk.
当浪涛也不再靠冰而活。

Aged sixteen: the ice is raspberry;
十六岁:覆盆子味的冰激凌。
I won’t ransack your basket
我绝不掏空你的提篮,
Till the jeering dawn is fit to bury.
在这讥诮的黎明陨死之前。

At my age, it looks dumb to cry;
到我这般年纪,眼泪已不复迷人;
I’ll climb near the sun, up in the attic,
我将去太阳近旁,退进阁楼里,
So that my tears will quickly dry.
让眼泪干涸得再快一点。


添加译本