Time Will Fade ItAlan Stone 译

时光会将其淡去杜鹏 译


Oh, the horns—so it’s a snall.
哦,那些角啊—看来是只蜗牛。
Sluggard, if you wish to please us
懒人,如果你想让我们满意
Study harder, and you won’t fail!
更加努力的学习吧,你才不会失败!

We aren’t those same rowdy drunks
我们已经不是那些喧闹的醉汉
Swilling polar concoctions
狂饮那些特制的饮品;
Since the ice floes have lately shrunk.
毕竟近来冰山规模已然缩小。

Aged sixteen: the ice is raspberry;
十六岁那年:冰块呈覆盆子色;
I won’t ransack your basket
我不会翻看你的篮子
Till the jeering dawn is fit to bury.
直到嘲讽的黎明适合掩埋。

At my age, it looks dumb to cry;
在我这个年纪,哭泣会显得很蠢;
I’ll climb near the sun, up in the attic,
我会爬到靠近太阳的地方,登上阁楼,
So that my tears will quickly dry.
让我的泪水尽快干涸。


添加译本