Aliens金·阿多尼齐奥

外星人得一忘二 译


Now that you’re finally happy
你现在终于很幸福了,
you notice how sad your friends are.
你注意到你朋友们多么悲伤了吧。
One calls you from a pay phone, crying.
有一位给你打来投币电话,哭了。
Her husband has cancer; only a few months,
她老公得了癌症;只剩几个月,也许不到,
maybe less, before his body gives in.
他的身体很快就会挺不住。
she’s tired all the time, can barely eat.
她最近一直累得要死,吃不下饭。
What can you say that will help her?
你说什么话才能帮得上她?
You yourself are ravenous.
你的胃口如狼似虎。
You come so intensely with your new lover
你和新男友性致高昂,
you wonder if you’ve turned
你感觉自己简直
into someone else. Maybe an alien
换了个人。也许是外星人
has taken over your body
接管了你的身体,
in order to experience the good life
想体验一下地球上的
here on earth: dark rum and grapefruit juice,
美好生活:黑朗姆酒,葡萄汁,
fucking on the kitchen floor,
在厨房地板上狠狠做爱,
then showering together and going out
然后一起冲凉,出门
to eat and eat. When your friends call—
吃吃吃。当你朋友打来电话——
the woman drinking too much, the one who lost
那个酗酒的女人,那个失去了
her brother, the ex-lover whose right ear
弟弟的女人,前男友右耳聋了后
went dead and then began buzzing—
又开始嗡嗡作响——
the alien doesn’t want to listen.
外星人不想听。
More food, it whines. Fuck me again,
还要吃的,它大喊。再操我一次,
it whispers, and afterwards we’ll go to the circus.
它低声说,然后我们去游乐场。
the phone rings. don’t answer it.
电话响了。别接。
You reach for a fat eclair,
你伸手去拿一块松饼,
bite into it while the room fills
咬下来一口,而房间里
with aliens—wandering, star-riddled creatures
到处是外星人——缀满星星的游荡生物
who vibrate in the rapturous air,
在狂喜的空气中振动,
longing to come down and join you,
渴望下来加入你们,
looking for a place they can rest.
寻找一个它们可以休息的地方。


添加译本