Landlord, landlord,
房东,房东,
My roof has sprung a leak.
我的屋顶有裂缝。
Don’t you ’member I told you about it
早在上周我就告诉你
Way last week?
难道你就记不起?
Landlord, landlord,
房东,房东
These steps is broken down.
这些台阶要塌了。
When you come up yourself
当你自己登上来时
It’s a wonder you don’t fall down.
没有跌倒是奇迹。
Ten bucks you say I owe you?
你说我欠你十块钱?
Ten bucks you say is due?
你说十块钱已到期?
Well, that’s ten bucks more’n I'll pay you
好吧,等你修好这房子
Till you fix this house up new.
这多出来的十块我付你。
What? You gonna get eviction orders?
什么?你要下逐客令?
You gonna cut off my heat?
你要断了我的暖气?
You gonna take my furniture and
你要把我的家具
Throw it in the street?
扔到大街上去?
Um-huh! You talking high and mighty.
啊哈!你说话真牛逼
Talk on—till you get through.
继续说——等你说完
You ain’t gonna be able to say a word
要是我一拳砸过去
If I land my fist on you.
你就吐不出一个字。
Police! Police!
警察!警察!
Come and get this man!
来抓这个人!
He’s trying to ruin the government
他要颠覆国家
and overturn the land!
毁坏政府!
Copper’s whistle!
警察哨声起!
Patrol bell!
巡逻车铃声鸣!
Arrest.
逮捕。
Precinct station.
警察所
Iron cell.
铁牢房。
Headlines in press:
新闻头条:
MAN THREATENS LANDLORD
男子威胁房东
TENANT HELD NO BAIL
租客不得保释
JUDGE GIVES NEGRO 90 DAYS IN COUNTY JAIL
法官判黑人入狱90天