The Amorous CannibalChris Wallace-Crabbe

情挑食人族光诸 译


Suppose I were to eat you
假如我要吃掉你
I should probably begin
我可能会从手指头开始,或者是面颊和双乳
with the fingers, the cheeks and the breasts
但是你全身都在诱惑我,
yet all of you would tempt me,
麻辣香甜如此劲爆
so powerfully spicy
让我不知该如何选择。
as to discompose my choice.


当我就着小菜
While I gobbled you up
把你的美味吞下
delicacy by tidbit
我应当把小骨头极其温柔地
I should lay the little bones
放在盘子周围
ever so gently round my plate
亲吻那些大骨头,
and caress the bigger bones
就像亲吻象牙的护身符。
like ivory talismans.


当我吞下了你可吃的所有部分
When I had quite devoured the edible you
(你的舌头告知我的声带)
(your tongue informing my voice-box)
我会在夜的腹股沟里醒来
I would wake in the groin of night
去感觉,虽然过程如此缓慢,
to feel, ever so slowly,
你的凄美动人的鬼魂
your plangent, ravishing ghost
大嚼我的手指和脚趾。
munching my fingers and toes.


在这里,以一种笨拙而又用心的姿态,
Here, with an awkward, delicate gesture
有个人滑出了他的心脏,
someone slides out his heart
这心脏被各种小物件精心装饰,
and offers it on a spoon,
放在一个汤勺里送到我面前。
garnished with adjectives.


添加译本