胡迪尼光诸 译

Houdini凯伊·瑞安


每次逃离
SI know the stars by their names,
都包含某些艺术,
Aldebaran, Altair,
某些虚张声势,至少
And I know the path they take
有某些令人费解的
Up heaven's broad blue stair.
人体和金属的
I know the secrets of men
相互转换也就是说
By the look of their eyes,
当它们混合的时候
Their gray thoughts, their strange thoughts
铁链并不需要完全
Have made me sad and wise.
解开。在每次混合
But your eyes are dark to me
的最后他必须重新
Though they seem to call and call—
提纯自己。而这个不断
I cannot tell if you love me
重复的过程中最困难的
Or do not love me at all.
部分是:打破束缚之后
I know many things,
变回原先的那个胡迪尼。
But the years come and go,
I shall die not knowing
The thing I long to know.


添加译本