北拉布拉多赵毅衡 译

North Labrador哈特·克兰


巨冰倾斜的土地
A land of leaning ice
被石膏般灰白的天空拥在怀里,
Hugged by plaster-grey arches of sky,
把自己静静地
Flings itself silently
抛入永恒。
Into eternity.

“从来没人来赢取你,
"Has no one come here to win you,
或者让你闪光的
Or left you with the faintest blush
胸脯上微微起点红晕?
Upon your glittering breasts?
你没记忆吗,哦黑暗的光明?”
Have you no memories, O Darkly Bright?"

寒气噤口,只有时间变化
Cold-hushed, there is only the shifting moments
旅程没有春天——
That journey toward no Spring—
没有生,没有死,没有时间和太阳
No birth, no death, no time nor sun
来给你回答。
In answer.


添加译本