North Labrador哈特·克兰

北拉布拉多赵毅衡 译


A land of leaning ice
巨冰倾斜的土地
Hugged by plaster-grey arches of sky,
被石膏般灰白的天空拥在怀里,
Flings itself silently
把自己静静地
Into eternity.
抛入永恒。

"Has no one come here to win you,
“从来没人来赢取你,
Or left you with the faintest blush
或者让你闪光的
Upon your glittering breasts?
胸脯上微微起点红晕?
Have you no memories, O Darkly Bright?"
你没记忆吗,哦黑暗的光明?”

Cold-hushed, there is only the shifting moments
寒气噤口,只有时间变化
That journey toward no Spring—
旅程没有春天——
No birth, no death, no time nor sun
没有生,没有死,没有时间和太阳
In answer.
来给你回答。


添加译本