三章诗郑敏 译

Poems in Three Parts罗伯特·勃莱(Robert Bly)


1

啊,在一个清晨,我觉得自己将永存
Oh on an early morning I think I shall live forever!
快乐的肉体将我围裹,
I am wrapped in my joyful flesh
好象草儿裹在它的绿云里。
As the grass is wrapped in its clouds of green.

2

从床上起来,我做过梦
Rising from a bed where I dreamt
梦见驰过古堡和火热的煤堆
Of long rides past castles and hot coals
大阳高兴地躺在我的膝上
The sun lies happily on my knees;
我忍受着黑夜,活下来了
I have suffered and survived the night
在黑暗的水中漂洗过,象任一片草叶。
Bathed in dark water like any blade of grass.

3

黄杨树的大叶子
The strong leaves of the box-elder tree
在风里猛摇,呼唤我们
Plunging in the wind call us to disappear
消失到宇宙的荒野中
Into the wilds of the universe
那里我们将坐在一棵树下
Where we shall sit at the foot of a plant
永远活着,象尘埃。
And live forever like the dust.


添加译本